- All uCondition network traffic, including mobile devices, is encrypted over a 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) HTTPS connection.
- All passwords are stored in sha1-hashed format.
- uCondition uses a dynamic, Linux-based, firewall system that is updated nightly based on the latest intrusion detection rules and open ports are limited to 80 and 443 for web traffic only.
- All uCondition server code and binaries are stored in a version-controlled repository.
- Student database imports are conducted by school administrators (not uCondition staff) in a flat file (csv) format.
- uCondition servers are located in a SSAE16 (SOC1) Compliant data center with 24/7 physical security and Network Operations Center monitoring.
Posted in: Security